Motley Dog Training Sessions
Sessions are by appointment only, are about one hour long and cost $200.00 per session or chose our most popular four session prepaid package for only $700.00. That is a savings of $100.00. A lot of dog treats.
“Prices subject to change without notice.”
- Full payment is due at our first session.
- Payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. No exceptions.
- Packages must be completed within four weeks, extra time is at the discretion of your trainer.
- No refund will be granted for any unused portion of the package.
- Scheduling a session demonstrates agreement with policies and procedures.
Cancellations & No-Shows
In it for the dogs
- You may reschedule any session by providing 24 hours advanced notice. Last minute schedule changes will be allowed, no exceptions.
- No credits or refunds will be granted for no shows or cancellations with under 24 hours notice. No exceptions.
- If you are late to a session, you are still responsible for full payment of the session. If we are late, we will make sure you have a full session.
- The length of the sessions are always at the discretion of the trainer.
- All Sessions must be scheduled and confirmed via email
- If we do not show up, something serious happened, and you will receive a free session.
Single sessions are non-refundable non-transferable, no exceptions.
Our four sessions package: if you do not compete fours sessions, you will be charged for the number of sessions completed at the single session rate. Email Motley for current rates.
- You are responsible for your safety and your dog’s safety. Regardless of the situation or “cause”, you choose to bring your dog into public and work with us, all responsibilities of dog ownership remains yours. Why is this? Dogs and people are not robots, they are unpredictable. You are volunteering for training, you still retain any and all liability and responsibility for you and your dog.
- Dogs must be current on age-appropriate vaccinations, and we must be made aware of any and all medical concerns, conditions including behavioral concerns. Please do not under-reported past aggression or misrepresent any aspect of your dog. We have even had those who misinform us regarding the dog’s breed.
- We like email. You can call and leave a message but, we do not answer phone calls when we are training… Just rude. Hard to text with big dopey fingers, so, just email. Thank you.
- We will check in with you every week. Furthermore, we should see that you are practicing the recommended techniques and asking questions about these techniques. If there is no evidence of your following the training, we can not be held responsible for your results. Do not combine our techniques with those of others. The results of doing so are on you, and in the majority of cases they will be poor.
- Come to your first session as you are. We want to see what you have, what you are doing and get to know you and your dog.
If you are late:
- If you are late, don’t bother to call, we will try to hang in there for an extra 15 mikes (minutes). But, this is at our discretion. Show up as soon as possible, so we get the most of your one-hour session.
You have got to be kidding me! We have to violate our own privacy simply to be in an acceptable position on the internet, so, fair warning, never put anything on-line that you would not share with your Mother. We have no intention of collecting information about you, putting you on an email list or any other list. However, other companies might collect information without our consent.
Last update 04/2023
Any policy is subject to change, without notice and is at the sole discretion of Motley Dog Dog Training aka Motley Dog Training